BUY 2 TOPS & GET 15% OFF BOTH
SUN PROTECTION CLOTHING
SENSITIVE SUN PROTECTION
The Sensitive Quarter Zip Top offers the perfect combination of comfort, protection and style. Made from cotton and natural bamboo, the fabric is super soft on your skin while helping you regulate your body temperature, keeping you cool and protected in the heat.
- Designed, tested and rated in Australia UPF50+, the highest rating achievable for fabrics in the world
- Blocks UVA and UVB rays
- Recommended by medical experts to maintain healthy skin
- Lightweight, breathable, super soft and naturally anti odor.
- Long sleeves and discreet thumbholes to cover the back of hands and prevent sun spots
- Suitable for sensitive skin types
- Designed, tested and rated UPF 50+ in Australia
- Cotton, bamboo viscose, elastane
- Free from harmful chemicals, insecticides and pesticides.
- Tested for pilling, no shrinkage and excellent color retention wash after wash
- True to size
- Highest quality YKK zipper
- Easy care: machine wash, hang to dry and warm iron
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
It took our research and development team 18 months to develop our Sensitive fabric to achieve the benefits our customers wanted.
Made from cotton and bamboo, it is produced without the use of harmful chemicals, insecticides, herbicides, pesticides or artificial fertilisers. It is recommended for individuals with skin allergies and chemical sensitivity.
The fabric has been tested and rated for anti-pill, it doesn’t shrink and it keeps its color wash after wash.
UPF 50+ FABRIC COMPOSITION
Made from cotton, bamboo viscose and elastane.
Machine wash. Do not tumble dry. Warm iron. Do not iron logos
Please check the size guide before ordering.
WOMENS TOPS SIZE GUIDE