BUY 2 PAIRS & GET 15% OFF BOTH
SUN PROTECTIVE ARM SLEEVES
SENSITIVE SUN PROTECTION
Our Arm Sleeves are ideal when wearing a short sleeve t-shirt or short sleeve polo to protect your arms and hands from harmful UV rays.
Made from cotton and natural bamboo, the fabric is super soft on your skin while helping you regulate your body temperature, keeping you cool and protected in the heat.
- Designed, tested and rated in Australia UPF50+, the highest rating achievable for fabrics in the world
- Blocks UVA and UVB rays
- Recommended by medical experts to maintain healthy skin
- Lightweight, breathable, super soft and naturally anti-odor.
- Suitable for sensitive skin types
- Designed, tested and rated UPF 50+ in Australia
- Cotton, bamboo viscose, elastane
- Free from harmful chemicals, insecticides and pesticides
- No shrinkage and excellent color retention wash after wash.
- Sold as one pair (left arm and right arm)
- True to size
- Easy care: machine wash, hang to dry and warm iron
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
It took our research and development team 18 months to develop our Sensitive fabric to achieve the benefits our customers wanted.
Made from cotton and bamboo, it is produced without the use of harmful chemicals, insecticides, herbicides, pesticides or artificial fertilisers. It is recommended for individuals with skin sensitivity.
The fabric doesn’t shrink and keeps its color wash after wash.
UPF 50+ FABRIC COMPOSITION
Made from cotton, bamboo viscose and elastane.
Machine wash. Do not tumble dry. Warm iron. Do not iron logos.
SENSITIVE ARM SLEEVES SIZE GUIDE
|MORE THAN 14"
MORE THAN 36CM
BICEP CIRCUMFERENCE: MEASURE AROUND THE FULLEST PART OF YOUR UPPER ARM IN A RELAXED POSITION
MINIMUM SLEEVE LENGTH: WHEN NOT STRETCHED
MAXIMUM SLEEVE LENGTH: WHEN STRETCHED
*THERE IS A COMFORTABLE ELASTIC BAND AT THE TOP OF THE SLEEVE TO KEEP IT IN PLACE