SUN PROTECTIVE SHRUG
SENSITIVE SUN PROTECTION
Keep your shoulders protected from potentially harmful UV rays with our comfortable Sun Protective Shrug. Our super soft cotton bamboo UPF 50+ Sensitive Fabric will regulate your body temperature to keep you cooler in warm conditions and ultimately give you long-lasting protection from the sun.
- Accredited with a UPF 50+ rating, blocks more than 98% of UVA and UVB rays and is equivalent to wearing SPF 50+ sunscreen all day long
- Recommended by medical experts to maintain a healthy skin and help prevent skin cancer and melanoma
- Comfortably lightweight, breathable and anti odor
- Hypoallergenic, soft and gentle feel on skin, suitable for sensitive skin types
- Tested and rated for anti-pill, doesn’t shrink and keeps its color after wash
- Designed, tested and rated UPF 50+ in Australia
- 55% organic cotton, 40% bamboo viscose, 5% spandex
- Easy care: machine wash, tumble dry low and warm iron
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
It took our research and development team 18 months to develop our Sensitive fabric to achieve the benefits our customers wanted.
Made from certified organic cotton and bamboo, it is produced without the use of harmful chemicals, insecticides, herbicides, pesticides or artificial fertilizers. It is recommended for individuals with skin allergies and chemical sensitivity.
The fabric has been tested and rated for anti pill, it doesn’t shrink and it keeps its color wash after wash.
UPF 50 + FABRIC COMPOSITION
55% certified organic cotton, 40% viscose from bamboo, 5% spandex
Machine wash. Hang to dry. Warm iron. Do not iron logos.