SUN PROTECTION FOR THE LEGS
VERSATILE SUN PROTECTION
We are excited to introduce our UPF 50+ Skirted Leggings after receiving many requests. A fun alternative to our regular leggings they offer a number of smart features in addition to our award-winning sun protection. You really do get the best of both worlds with this garment: modest due to the incorporated skirt as well as the sportiness of regular leggings.
Made from the highest quality chlorine and saltwater resistant fabric, you can ensure you are well protected from the sun and looking good no matter where you are or what you’re doing.
- Designed, tested and rated in Australia UPF50+, the highest rating achievable for fabrics in the world
- Blocks UVA and UVB rays
- Recommended by medical experts to maintain healthy skin
- Super comfortable, lightweight and quick drying.
- 4 way stretch for unparalleled comfort and not skin tight
- Internal adjustable drawstring at the waist for perfect fit and 3cm waistband for superior comfort.
- Designed, tested and rated UPF 50+ in Australia with the highest sun protective rating available on the market
- Chlorine and saltwater resistant fabric
- No shrinkage and excellent color retention wash after wash
- Athletic fit, true to size
- Rinse with cold water after use
- Machine washable (warm cycle, 40 degrees). Squeeze off excess water, hang to dry.
- To care for your garment, please avoid rough surfaces and rubbing. Avoid direct contact with sunscreen as it may stain fabric.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
This fabric is ideal for beach and holiday activities. You can wear it in the water, as it is salt water and chlorine resistant. It is the fabric of choice for relaxing by the pool or by the beach.
Super comfortable, lightweight and very soft, it benefits from a 4-way stretch.
100% chlorine and saltwater resistant PBT polyester
Rinse in fresh water after use.
Our swim fabrics are machine washable (warm cycle, 40 degrees), but we recommend hand washing as it keeps the fabric and the shape of the garment looking newer for longer. Squeeze off excess water, hang to dry.
Avoid rough surfaces and rubbing. Avoid direct contact with sunscreen as it may stain the fabric.
Please check the size chart before ordering.
WOMENS LEGGINGS SIZE GUIDE
If you find your measurements are across sizes, we recommend choosing the larger size